Inspira cabinetry is designed and crafted to stand up to rigorous daily use. No special or unique care is required for your paint or stained cabinets. Simple common-sense precautions and practices will keep your Inspira stained or painted cabinets looking great for years to come.
BASIC CARE TIPS
- Wipe up spills, splatters and water spots as they occur. Keep cabinets dry.
- Clean as needed with a soft, lint-free cloth. Use mild detergent or soap and warm water. Dry surfaces immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using a dishcloth or sponge, which could contain remnants of grease or detergents. Do not use products with bleach, ammonia or abrasive additives.
- Never use scouring pads, steel wool or powdered cleaners.
Do not allow oven cleaners to come in contact with wood finishes.
- Avoid placing small kitchen appliances where heat is directed onto cabinet surfaces.
- Avoid draping damp clothes or dish towels over cabinet doors. Excessive moisture can cause permanent damage.